Last updated on November 11, 2022
Data collected, organized and stored by us as a result of your use of our Services forms the proprietary and sensitive data of [Entity owning the Platform].
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Information / Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual and would include sensitive personal data or information such as passwords, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological, and mental health condition, sexual orientation.
· Platform (referred to as either "the Platform", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to [Name of Platform].
· Service refers to the Platform and related apps and sites.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Platform. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Platform to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Platform, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Platform in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Platform, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection of Personal Information
The Information Technology Act 2000, its subsequent amendments and applicable rules includes extensive definitions for Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” (PI) includes Personally Identifiable Information that is information relating to a natural person or that could be used directly or indirectly in combination with other information available with us and is capable of identifying a natural person. Personal Information does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated or is no longer identifiable to a natural person and such information is classified as Non-Personal Information.
We and our authorized third parties (our partners, vendors and affiliates) may collect the following information pertaining to:
· Personal Information: Your identity, demographics and any other information shared by you including but not limited to your name, address, gender, data of birth, occupation, proof of identity, proof of address documents, photographs included in the customer application form and other service request forms.
· Usage Information: Information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
· Cookies and Similar Technologies: Your browsing preferences through cookies, web beacons, advertising identifiers, etc.
· Communication History: Your communication history with us for customer support e.g., note, call recording, email or letter etc.
· Subscription or Paid Service Information: Your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc.
We may collect additional information, including but not limited to when you provide feedback, comments, modify your content or email preferences, and respond to any survey or during any communication with us.
Use of Personal Information
The information that we collect from you is held and used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India and may be used to:
· Provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· Manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
· Contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding matters relevant to the Services or updates.
· Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· Manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
· Generate bills and statements of use.
· Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Platform may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). The Platform may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Platform
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
· For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your Personal Information with the following:
• With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
• With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information can be used to deliver Services based on your interest, for analyzing different trends and determining the performance of these Services.
Retention of Data
The Platform will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
After the aforesaid period, we will destroy your data by making it unreadable or undecipherable with appropriate regard to privacy and security.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures on best effort basis to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
We cannot protect any information that you make available to the general public like any comments, messages, blogs, and scribbles available on social platforms in any publicly accessible area of our website or any other media.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device that enable Our Platforms to remember you as per your usage of Our Platforms. They also allow us to provide you with a personalized/ customized and quick feed for an enjoyable experience.
· Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
· Keeping track of your specified preferences, which allows us to honor your preferences. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
· Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Our content and Services.
· Preventing fraudulent activity.
· Improving security.
· Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests.
· Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
How can you opt out of Cookies?
Most browser technologies allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. You can either refuse all cookies or set your browser to alert you, each time a website tries to set a cookie. Most mobile operating systems allow users to reset the Advertising/Device ID by selecting the ‘Ads’ setting to ‘limit tracking’ on their mobile devices. This would amount to opting out of cookies used for targeted advertisements. In case You choose to disable/refuse the cookies certain functionalities on the website may not be available, which may impact the Services we may provide to You.
Grievance Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org